The Baliboardinghouse provides a high-quality customized service. We have over 15 years of experience working with tourist in Bali Since 1998. During this time we onboard experienced migration agents and lawyers to manage the entire visa process from start to finish. You can rest assured you are in good hands.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Have you recently wondered how people are getting to bali these days?
e-VISA visa is the answer!
Visa allow you to stay 30 days, can be extend 5 x 30 days, so you will be able to stay up to 6 months all together.
We will guide you through the application proces and make it as easy as possible.
Visa Application Form
Upon Entry to Indonesia
- Travel Insurance or Health Insurance that covers COVID – 19
- Before departure please make sure that you have The SWAB OR PCR for Covid 19 test Results Within 2 days of of arrival in Indonesia (Main Point is the test result still valid when you arrive in Indonesia)
- PCR Test must be in English Babies and children Must Have PCR test
- First of all, international travell to Bali is still not open. You have to fly to Jakarta and take a domestic flight to Bali.
- Have your documents ready (SWAB or PCR Covid 19 test, return fly ticket, print of e-VISA, travel insurance that covers COVID – 19 and sponsor letter we provide)
- When you get through multiple health check points and immigration, pick up your luggage and go to domestic terminal (level 2 of the same building). This process takes around 2 hours.
- The e-Visa will be activated from the day you arrive in Indonesia. Your 30 days include the date of your arrival.
- We will keep in touch before your arrival, we will give you the latest information and support. And of course, we can pick you up at the airport.
- Mandatory application for any travelers from emerging diseases affected countries or areas.
- The Indonesian government obligates you to fill out eHAC as an effort to detect, prevent, and control Public Health Emergencies through Point of Entries (Airports, Seaports, and Ground Crossing Border Posts).
- Please follow the health quarantine procedures at the Airports/ Seaport/ Ground Crossing Border Post of arrival. If you have any symptoms as stated in eHAC, immediately report to Indonesian Local Port Health Authorities. Download the application here https://inahac.kemkes.go.id
- is mandatory upon arrival into Indonesia.
- Provide a negative COVID test with maximum 48 hours validity before departure time and present it during a health examination or Indonesian International e-Hac.
Upon arrival to Jakarta you will need to self- quarantine at own expense at hotels appointed by the government for 5 days
After 5 days quarantine you must take the RT-PCR test again, if you are tested negative you will be allowed to enter Indonesia.